Friday 2 August 2013

Wishlist - Modcloth

I don't know why I subject myself to the torture of browsing the internet! Last week while clicking random links, I came across this yummy website..that had drool worthy homeware, gifts and clothing! (Hide the credit card please Hubby!) At the moment our budget is super tight so I have to resign myself to drooling on the keyboard hoping my lotto numbers come up soon. Here are a few bits I just had to put on my wishlist;


1. \\ 2. \\ 3.\\ 4. \\ 5. \\ 6. \\ 7.

2 comments:

  1. Teacups, skulls, and kitties?! You are a lady after my own heart.

    Just checked out their home range. Why have I not seen this site before? Fuuuuuu. I want all of everything.

    xx A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex, I didn't see your comment until now! I know, smelly cat lady over here with so many cushions Himself says he can't even sit on the sofa! Hehe Isn't that website just drool-worthy?!

    ReplyDelete